Saturday, December 1, 2012

Beauty hour: Maybelline madness


Dream Fresh BB 8-In-1 Beauty Balm Skin Perfector in the shade Light: I used this BB cream all trough the summer and I think it is perfect if you want just something light on your skin.  





Fit Me Foundation in the shade 225 and Dream Liquid Mousse Makeup in the shade Sandy Beige: Both foundations give medium coverage without feeling like you have a mask on your face. The Fit Me Foundation is definitely lighter and more liquidy consistency and the Dream Liquid one give just a little bit more coverage. I like wearing the first one during the day when I am at school or just running errands and the other one I wear when I go out or when I am going for more of a polished look.







Dream Bouncy Blush in the shade Hot Tamale: there was a lot of hype when those blushed came out because of the ''bouncy'' factor and now there are a lot of people who would  say they don't like them, the color pay off is horrible or the staying power is not that great. My opinion is they give a natural and subtle tint to your cheeks and  if you are going for more of an out there blush look and you already have them you can always put powder blush in similar color on top to set it.





Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in the shade Buff and Illegal Length Fiber Extensions Mascara: let me tell you I am simply in love with those two. The concealer is great and covers my very visible under eye circles and the mascara (excluding the fact that it is a waterproof one because let's face it I never look at the packaging when I buy something) is amazing for a less than $10. In the past I have had almost all of the Maybelline mascara and for drugstore ones the rock.









Eye Studio Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in the shade Bad to the Bronze: this shadow I would say is great just on its own or even if you want to layer it with a powder shadow on top. It has very good staying power and doesn't crease. I like more of a natural look but if you want to go for some color the Edgy Emerald shade is a very pretty color.


  



Baby Lips Lip Balm in the color Cherry Me: this is the only beauty product that never leaves my sight, it is always with me and on my lips. I love it so much I am going to buy all the other colors which by the way look awesome especially the Grape Vine one now that burgundy and deep reds are so in. 


If you can't tell already I have been a little obsessed with Maybelline lately but that is in my opinion one of the best drugstore brands that we get here in Bulgaria and have in mind we don't even get all their products.

Have a great Saturday!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment