Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Loved up




Yet another item in my closet in this or similar color. As for the outfit, well you can see it, the jeans and the shoes I've had forever and the sweater my mom made for herself but the awesome daughter I am she couldn't say no when I asked for it.
The thing I wanted to ask you today is have you ever been evacuated from a building? I am asking this because today as I was browsing the jewelry section at H&M at one of the malls in Sofia when I heard an announcement that we had to get out of the building.  On the way out as people were freaking out I heard a woman talking on the phone going all crazy angry because this was happening for the 3rd time now and she couldn't shop which made me laugh even more, I mean come on that's not the only place you could go shopping here. Overall today has been a shopping fail for me, first a went to another mall that just opened a few weeks ago aaand nothing, zero complete tragedy and then the evacuation?! The thing is and why I was mad and still am is because I haven't been shopping in like forever and I don't have the time to go every day so when I get to go do some shopping I try to make the best of it. I have a whole list of things I want and need so I couldn't help but get a bit mad when all I got was a mascara and a nail polish.
I am now putting my wishlist all ready and I am going to post it here tomorrow so stay tuned.

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Hiii! I just wanted to stop by and tell you that I've nominated you for The Liebster Award. I really think your blog is lovely and you have great style :) Loooove the outfit!

    Here's the link to my post: http://fashionloveunlimited.blogspot.ro/2012/12/liebster-award-nominatiooon.html

    Have a great day and don't forget to comment on my post!xo

    Axy

    ReplyDelete
  2. that necklace is cute

    http://rnrfairytale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete