Tuesday, December 4, 2012

It's all about the light part 1






When studying set and costume design you get to have all sorts of cool classes like this one for which this shoot was. It's called Light as space defining factor, sounds awesome right! The project its self is about positioning of the light source. First part was that the source had to be behind the person and the second I will show you tomorrow. At first I was a little bit weird posing like that and I had to wait till it got dark out so that the only light is from my candles and lamps. I had to present 5 selected and different photos but let me just say I got so into it me and my mom (who played the photographer) stayed till 3 AM, ended up taking about a 100 pics added a few touch ups and Vuola!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment